CDO as a service
- Are you getting the best business value from trusted data?
- Is your data scattered and out of control?
- Do you need a more agile yet organised approach to making better use of data?
- Are you leveraging your data in a way that empowers your organisation to grow in a way that is legitimate, structured and cost effective?
- Do you want to keep the business and IT strategies aligned?
- Does your organisation recognise the need for data expertise at senior level?
More and more organisations realise the value of their data. Translating this “data” potential into actual value requires the right competences, organisational change and solutions. Data Trust Associates can provide you with an experienced Chief Data Officer as a service. Our experienced CDO’s work at all levels of the organisation to help harvest the true value from data and make your organisation truly data driven. Our CDO’s can help you on a strategic, tactical and operational level and take into account compliance such as GDPR, Solvency, Basel and IDMP regulations and make sure that value generation is combined with trust.
Some of the key actives that we have been involved in cover:
- Defining and implementing the Data Strategy
- Defining and implementing Data Privacy Strategy
- Data Maturity Assessment and Program implementation
- Implementing a Data Management organisation
- Assess Big Data Architecture
- Assess Business Intelligence capabilities
- Data solution (product) selection and implementation (from Request for Interest/Proposal (RFI) to implementation)
- Training and Awareness
It is hard to find those talents and sometimes even harder to hire a new full time executive. Now, it is easier than ever through outsourcing the position. We offer CDO services as a part-time/full-time interim manager or as a coach to your organisation. Sometimes it could be just a series of workshops with the management team members or with the whole organisation.
How can we best help your organisation benefit from having a trained, experienced CDO on your team? Call us today and find out.
Like to know more?
Like to know more?