About Data Trust Associates
At Data Trust Associates we inspire and guide organisations to get business value from their managed and trusted data.
Our experienced teams of Information Governance specialists are trained to the highest international standards and stand ready to help your organisation commence or further develop your Privacy Program requirements. We serve clients on a global basis and are headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Our Data Management department are now recruiting for the position of Master Data Management Architect. The role, which will cover the Brussels & Antwerp areas, is currently open and is outlined in further detail below.
Duties & Responsibilities
Perform the necessary leadership, analysis and design tasks related to the development of the MDM enterprise solution architecture.
- Defines the architecture of an enterprise wide MDM solution supporting customer and party master data, and sets technical direction, defines component architecture, reviews detailed designs for accuracy and overall compliance to the defined architecture across the complete data life cycle
- Apply architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability, and manageability.
- Facilitate workshops with business stakeholders for requirements gathering and specifying the policies and business rules for how master data is created and maintained.
- Partner with the business to expand data governance efforts, setting up data quality management processes and procedures to manage and monitor data quality.
- Support the implementation of metadata management practices to document and share data decisions.
- Verifies design of overall Infrastructure and supports the build of the environments.
- Works with business process experts to help identify functional requirements.
- Analyzes impact of future topology changes in the environment.
- Knowledge and skills in data management methodologies and tools with a proven track record of successfully delivering MDM projects.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of modern enterprise architecture, hands-on experience with MDM and enterprise business intelligence platforms.
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- Experience with deployment and administration of MDM technology, ETL technology, ESB technology and BI Platforms.
- Proven thought leadership in the data management domain, data Integration, metadata management and Data Quality Solutions.
- MDM best practices, standards for consistent solutions.
- Ability to sell and execute the overall MDM vision and strategy.
- Effective written/verbal communication skills – Dutch & English.
- Strong written and oral communication skills – Dutch & English.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Insurance and/or banking information systems a plus.
- Knowledge of Orchestra EBX, SAS Data Flux, Enterprise Architect is a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com