About Data Trust Associates
At Data Trust Associates we inspire and guide organisations to get business value from their managed and trusted data.
Our experienced teams of Information Governance specialists are trained to the highest international standards and stand ready to help your organisation commence or further develop your Privacy Program requirements. We serve clients on a global basis and are headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Our Data Management group are now recruiting for the position of Senior Business Analyst. This job description is intended as a basic guide to the scope and responsibilities of the position; it is subject to ongoing review and will evolve in line with the constantly evolving practices and functions of Data Trust Associates.
The role, which will cover the Benelux areas, is currently open and is outlined in further detail below.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Management and facilitation of cross-functional teams to identify business process improvement opportunities
- Participate in different Business and Data projects by completing and updating project documentation
- Facilitate meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences
- Demonstrate general knowledge of Data Management
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Use formal and informal written communication methods
- Process and Data modelling
- Data analysis of existing processes and information flows
- Quantifying information and prioritizing project tasks – overseeing project management
- Coordinating with Business Data Stewards
- Ensure compliance with information governance
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Understanding of Indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
- Business and Data analysis
- Effective written/verbal communication skills – Dutch, French & English.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with Insurance and/or banking information systems
- Knowledge of Data and Process landscape is a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org