Take care of GDPR and other regulatory risks for a fixed fee
All European companies processing personal data should be able to show they conform with GDPR. Non-compliance often leads to fines, but the biggest risk is your reputation toward customers and partners.
- Looking for a DPO for advice or assistance?
- Need help filling in that Register?
- Trying to find templates for filling DPIA’s?
- Searching for expert advice on your data risks as an SME?
Our team of Data and EU law specialists helps you to manage your GDPR and other regulatory risks.
Why Data Protection as a Service?
Since you’re here, let’s assume that dealing with ‘compliance’ and ‘GDPR’ are not your favourite business activities. You probably just want to focus on serving your customers the best you can, right?
However, the processing of personal data has the following implications:
- You need to get on top of GDPR & other regulations
…as local and European authorities update their recommendations frequently
- Many businesses are required to appoint a DPO or a privacy professional
…as an expert and point of contact both for internal and external purposes
- You need the right Legal and Data skillset
…because data compliance is one thing, but protecting your data is paramount too
We offer Data Protection advice and solutions to most challenges in the world of privacy or compliance. Our experts can give you a complete overview of all Belgian and European legislation, translated into implications for your business.
Discover our service tiers below.
Packages for every organisation
Options can be customised to your needs
- Certified & dedicated DPO
- Collaboration & ticketing system
- Follow-up call (Monthly)
- GDPR Compliance Audit (Yearly)
- All the ‘Starter’ perks
- 1 hour of expert advice on DP matters (Monthly)
- Up to 4 hours of support on urgent DP matters (Monthly)
- Data Breach protocol test (Yearly)
- All the ‘Standard’ perks
- 24/7 support on urgent DP matters
- 8h of remote advice on DP matters (Monthly)
- 4h of on-site advice on DP matters (Monthly)
- Access to our knowledge centre
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer 'guaranteed' compliance to GDPR and other regulations?
As of our Starter tier, you have the means to fulfil all your GDPR requirements, with as a first important step to get the basics in order such as your register and policies. The Standard and Premium tiers take it a few steps further and incrementally minimise your Data Protection risks.
- What happens if I don't comply to GDPR?
Data Protection Authorities have been increasingly active the past few months with routine check-ups at both SMEs and larger companies, often leading to sanctions, fines or other penalties. As of February 2022, more than 1000 cases have been concluded, leading to over €216m in fines.
Of course, your partners and customers may also demand proof that you’re treating their data according to GDPR standards. The reputational risk arguably gives an even stronger impetus to action.
- Why is dealing with GDPR so hard for so many organisations?
The obligations determined by GDPR are clear enough, the trouble lies in the fact that you’re supposed to hit a moving target: apart from GDPR, there is new legislation, advice and case law from authorities providing new insights into GDPR on a weekly basis. Data Trust Associates offers several packages to ensure your company stays up-to-date.
- Can I hire an external DPO?
The GDPR regulation allows DPOs to be both employees or external service providers as long as the GDPR expertise is guaranteed. An external DPO has the benefits of being independent to the organisation.
- Do I need a DPO if I only provide services to other organisations?
Providing services to other organisations and processing their Personal Data, makes you a Data Processor with its own obligations from a GDPR point of view. In a number of cases, the assignment of a DPO is unavoidable.
- Why can I not take the DPO role, next to my other functions?
In order to be able to take up the role of DPO, you need to be able to demonstrate competence and avoid any position that creates a situation of Conflict of Interest: e.g. as decision maker within the organisation, you are in a conflict with the advisory & controlling role of a DPO.
Taking contact should be easy. You choose whichever option suits you best:
- Request a callback and let us contact you
- Send us an e-mail or give us a call at +32 3 808 53 09
- Plan a short meeting using the calendar on the right
Pick a date and time and we’ll get back to you in a few hours.
Copyright © 2023, All Rights Reserved.